DIY Flatpack Cabinets
All cabinet prices include the door or drawer face, soft closing drawer runners or hinges, and all associated screws and fittings along with levelling feet. Handles can be purchased from hardware and door styles and colours can be selected from door options . Be sure to add this to comments box at checkout.
To ensure you purchase the correct cabinets to suit your needs please read the following steps
- Measure your wall length(s).
- Sketch your layout and position key items such as sink, oven, hotplates and fridge.
- Infill remaining areas with cabinets . Find the cabinet you wish to use, click on more details tab and select the width you require by adjusting the widths on the width tab alongside the product image ( be sure to select the correct door style also eg: laminate-flat face , vinyl style 1 or 2-grooved face).
- Select from the base , wall, or tall infill panel range to fill any remaining voids , remembering that not all panels need to be vinyl 1 or 2 to match doors ( fridge end, oven end could be flat face for example ).
- For inbuilt range hoods please select a 600 mm wide wall 2 door cabinet and specify the make and model of hood to be used in the comments box at the checkout. We will customise the cabinet to ensure the correct fit.